Truekrav is taking the fight to gender-based violence.
At TrueKrav, we don't victim-blame. It is never your fault if you are attacked. In a perfect world, the burden of ending GBV should fall on the perpetrators, not their victims.
Truekrav believes in facing reality head-on and equipping yourself to survive an attack when it happens. We've designed this course to provide individuals with the knowledge, skills, and awareness to do just that.
Here's what you'll get out of it:
Self-defence myths, busted
The 'tricks and techniques' you've learnt elsewhere will probably get you killed in a real fight. We're here to correct the BS out there.
Solid, simple theory
When you understand why we teach the things we teach, applying that knowledge becomes easier.
Real, practical skills
From grabs and chokes to knife attacks, being held at gunpoint and defending yourself on your back, the skills you'll learn in this course are comprehensive and transferable.
- Why people need self-defence (1:05)
- Proper self-defence (0:52)
- What to expect from a typical attacker (0:44)
- Criminal vs civilian (1:48)
- Adapting civilians to combat (2:05)
- When to fight (1:49)
- Expect to get hurt (1:59)
- Prevention is better than cure (1:07)
- No training is better than bad training (5:05)